Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Mi Cielos

My copy of Cielos just arrived this afternoon, which makes Lulu shipping services much faster than stupid ass amazon. This happened despite the package being shipped from the US, so FU amazon!!! (I hate you as much as I hate disney!)

But anyway, besides the obvious delight in receiving this kind of shipping a week after ordering it, the layout of the book looks fantastic with respect to images and figures. While there's some minor, let's say glitches, when it comes to a few rows going out of margin, I blame it on the complexity of the software's codes. Otherwise they rendered the document superbly. More importantly, Señor Shaman's diagrams, seals and so on look marvelous (because he's an overleaf nerdy genius).

Here's a few photos of the book's physical insides:

 
I imagine they will raise even more interest in Spanish speaking occultists.

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment