Saturday, June 25, 2022

Trends and groupies

For a few years now I've been observing a trend emerging in certain occult social media environments. I quickly managed to trace it to certain "experts" who wanted to come across as powerful wizards, but who used this gimmick of starting trends to sell their books. 
 
The trend itself quickly spread among the intelligently blind, people who receive every such piece of information coming from alleged authority figures with great awe. They not only stuff their empty heads with it, but they also promote it to others as if it were gospel.

It consists of overusing the term "supercelestial" in conjunction with either "angel" or "archangel" to imply beings that must be beyond godhood or something, which no one can work with. Except for the "expert" who wrote the book, of course, who detailed all about the methods he used and his experience in there.

Besides finding it slightly hilarious, I used to overlook this silly behavior from those who spend their time online greatly praising and brown-nosing those such as the "expert" author I've referred to, not to mention tagging them and others in all sorts of comments in various posts just so the "expert" in question can chastise the poster and/or promote their shit. Not to mention the fact they make all sorts of apparently benign posts to talk about such and such magical fetishes, only to tag one or more "experts" whom they're expertly brown-nosing constantly to promote those people and their fetish making business. 

However, I could barely help myself from telling such a person they and the "expert" can suck their own dick (and each other's) whenever they ended up telling people they cannot work with "supercelestial" spirits if they won't follow the "expert's" method, which they can obviously find inside the "expert's" book. And I was this close to telling them exactly that when one such person answered one of my comments that answered a question regarding conjuring Sandalphon. "But, but, he's a supercelestial archangel", the moron in question said, to which I replied "so what?" That must've shocked him although he didn't react as such in writing, but he did himself a favor by not following up on his stupid comment by advertising the "expert's" book to me. 

The idea is we cannot conjure them "supercelestial" spirits unless we do it by following the "expert's" method, the "expert" in question having done it "by the book". Therefore, we should buy the "expert's" book and follow those rituals to the letter and only then will we succeed in conjuring such spirits. 

"Supercelestial" is defined as being something from beyond the celestial firmament. I won't go into heavenly classifications and all that so I will resume to add my own interpretation of what that means: the heaven-heaven where the actual big daddy, Capital G God resides. Now, I haven't read this text entirely, but it appears Dionysus called angels in general both "celestial" and "supercelestial" - I might be wrong due to incomplete lecture, but it doesn't matter for the point I'll be making further on. 

So this would be the reason why we couldn't conjure them (without following the "expert's" book to the letter)? Are we that lame that we cannot work with angels except those of the planets and even then, we would likely fail to achieve our desires if we don't follow "expert" guidance?! Aren't we supposed to be magicianists or at least aspiring towards that? Or are we simply copycats who get spat in the mouth by "experts" and then spit that at another without at least tasting it??? (Or spit it back down the "experts'" throats!)

If we were at least aspiring magicianists we'd know certain things or we'd eventually come to know them. One thing we should know would be that we have the power to conjure every freakin spirit there is, regardless of how high it is or what bottomless pit it inhabits. We just have to work our way towards accessing that power and then start making use of it. If I were to play "expert" I'd say read about that in Magic Words. I've also talked about it in several articles throughout this blog, so if you're a groupie to "experts" and this article has made you curious (although I want it to make you angry), look that up through the articles.

Back to Sandalphon, lodge magick orders have attributed him to the sephira Malkuth. The godname for Malkuth is Adonai Melekh as per Thelema, whereas the Golden Dawn have been using both Adonai Melekh and Adonai Ha-Aretz. So that's your starting point and basically everything you really need to conjure Sandalphon. Here's Scott's Malkuth ritual and you can see he's using a general invocation for the godhead. You can use your own invocation and here's one prayer to the Earth you can use since it addresses Mother Nature as a whole, and not the Earth element. It's from a link that was shared to me by a farmer magician whom I want to thank again.

Ummm... I was going to copy the entire text until I realized the codes will fuck up the page layout again so here's the link to it and check "A litany to Earth". You can easily edit the last part on healing and insert a general goal for which you're addressing the Earth. 

Then you'd have to get Sandalphon's sigil and I'm sure you grimoirists can find all them olde seals of Sandalphon, especially if you're of the scholastic kind. And in case you don't know how to generate it yourselves. Then you'd simply conjure Sandalphon by the godname.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

4 comments:

  1. I came across this article looking for Sandalphon in your blog. While there is no sigil nor magickal use of her in the grimoires - which explains her prevalence in GD magic only, the rose cross sigil or the Lunar kamea sigil will have to be used. I may go with the RC first because I think it needs to be tried and experimented with.
    Secondly, I want to know if it is appropriate to ask Sandalphon for employment, considering that she is a sephirotic angel associated with Malkuth, the sphere of all elements that encompasses Earth but also extends beyond it. I'm sure she probably can, I'm just feeling overwhelmed and uncertain about what to do. I've read that only 20% of jobs are visible in the job market, with the remaining 80% in the hidden job market that relies on referrals and networking and even that is not possible when the company does not require anyone at the moment.

    GIRH of Moon, with the quartered circle as the symbol charged with the godname ADNI Melekh is all I have to access Sandalphon if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I've never called on Sandalphon for that sort of material goals although you could give it a try. For employment purposes I would call on Jupiter spirits, especially since Jupiter is currently quite potent in its triplicity in Aries.

    For Sandalphon I've used the RC sigil generator. I've been told the RC version commonly found online is not the original Golden Dawn version, but so far that sigil has proven useful to me. Otherwise, you could use the seal for Malkuth from the Magical Calendar:

    http://www.esotericarchives.com/mc/index.html

    alongside Scott's ritual for Malkuth (which I've used):

    http://ananael.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-path-of-initiation-malkuth.html?m=0

    I for one would not be surprised if calling on Sandalphon would result in you getting a job. I think it's a perfectly logical solution given the winds and seasons are part of Malkuth and they've been used for mundane purposes in Arabic magick for hundreds of years:

    https://scaraoschisbooksofsorcery.blogspot.com/2023/02/book-review-sun-of-knowledge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. >I've been told the RC version commonly found online is not the original Golden Dawn version, but so far that sigil has proven useful to me.
    That might be the translated English RC. The only RC we have is the lamen worn in the GD, which would have the Hebrew letters in the form of a rose in the middle of the cross. So if you used that, that explains why it worked. Frater Ashen Chassan also used the same sigil as you I presume.

    Yes, I'm familiar with Scott's Malkuth ritual. It uses the SIRP's both microcosmic and macrocosmic fields for a Malkuth field. The GD would use the GIRP of Moon for Malkuth instead.

    Indeed Sandalphon sounds nice enough to do such things at least in theory. I better find out. I am not familiar with the winds and seasons used in Arabic magic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I used the RC with Hebrew letters.

    If you do call on Sandalphon for a job please share your results. Would be a good option when other specific forces are weak.

    ReplyDelete