Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Educating people

For some time now I've devoted my time more towards educating people find their way through the twisted labyrinth that is the occult, a labyrinth full of traps and things that are too good to be true. This was in detriment to actually spreading free practical knowledge, but I consider it as beneficent as the former. Besides, I get a kick out of making fun of lame bitches, men and women included. 

Therefore, besides providing people with a straightforward method of conjuring spirits, Los cielos se abren seeks to help beginners recognize the malignant elements I've mentioned at the end of Asteria 2. Moreover, I recommend one is to avoid such cesspools and move along on their path. However, if you're like me, at least a bit, then you'll probably want to make fun of those people too, in which case I recommend you get Magic Words and see how magick works and what it's really about from a Western perspective. Once you become aware of these simple but important notions and concepts, it'll be easy for you to see through people's fake facades and easily figure out whether they're full of shit or not whenever they're making outrageous statements.

It was been brought to my attention that the self-proclaimed Impotentor is still alive and kicking. Moreover, he's still at it harassing people to be part of his wannabe order and pay him. As in the case of others Cielos talks about in the end word, this clown keeps trying to bait beginners and squeeze as many cents off of them as possible. He's now allegedly opened a new temple somewhere in Europe and he's directing people from this part of the world to that temple so they'd receive their initiation. Initiation into what, licking toads?! Because that's what he was teaching in one of his videos a few years back...

But enough of this cheap impersonator, because he's #AnythingButGoldenDawn! If anyone wants to learn about original Golden Dawn stuff I recommend you go on the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn fb group. Over there you'll find people who've been working within the original Golden Dawn current for more than a few years, people who, as mentioned in Cielos, will offer the same detailed answers over and over again to questions beginners usually ask. Now, you shouldn't be surprised if the people in question happen to come across as being harsh, at least up front, but consider the fact they're spending their personal time and energy repeating the same shit day in and day out to people who don't even bother do a quick search in that group. 

Moreover, from my understanding, a lot of the (original) Golden Dawn's material remains unpublished so if you ever come across people who will say they will teach you XYZ stuff that's Golden Dawn, you should take it with a grain of salt. From what I understand, you won't be able to access such information even in the best self initiation books that are out there and, if memory serves. I've been told there's only one such book out there that comes closer to original Golden Dawn methodology but it's still far from it. Besides, no actual Golden Dawn member will recognize you as being part of any such order if you're undergoing self initiation following that book, anyway, for you'd simply be using it to attune yourself to the current, not become initiated in a sense real members (who actually do the work) experience. 

That being said, I know it seems fascinating to a beginner when they come across alleged Golden Dawn material and they begin to imagine how cool it'd be for them to become a member of such an order. But one must keep in mind they could find themselves involved in something they weren't prepared for or, if they don't do their due diligence in regards to researching various groups and orders prior to applying for membership, they could find themselves involved in a sect-like structure where the leader is only interested in money and obedience. 

In the former case, people would encounter a genuine order and, once they are accepted as a member (since there's the probability they won't be), they will have to follow the curriculum they are given and the instructions and teachings of their Chiefs. Now, to quote an awesome local author of the past, "I know not how others are like", but I myself have trouble being lead. I'm kinda leading my own ass around and resent listening to other people's instructions within organized groups. It's why I dropped playing football (soccer) at a club back when I was a teen and it's also why I flipped off the officer at the army recruiting center while taking the (still then) mandatory selection back when I was in highschool. I've been told by someone of a high grade within a Golden Dawn order they have methods for dealing with people like myself while still having me learn stuff and advance. I for one don't actually see myself being a part of such structures (unless they end up locking me up in solitary and feeding me once a week, but even so...) and so I don't consider such things. Unless they make special me-friendly parallel grades!!! Hahahaha. Nvm!

All jokes aside, while I cannot speak on behalf of any magical order out there, I've been told enough by people that are part of such orders to discern what's what in regards to claims with respect to genuine magical lineage and, more importantly, teachings. Therefore, while I'm in not way a gatekeeper to magical orders (like some over inflated bubbles of swamp gas), I can pass on the information that's been shared to me by people who are part of such orders without having to break their oaths and obligations, information that can help people on their magical path and which includes details on phony leaders and orders and whatnot.

And more importantly, as the end note in Cielos says, I can most certainly speak of people outside magical orders (or who act as if they're outside such orders while at the same time acting as spokesperson for those orders depending on circumstances and their personal, immediate needs) who do a great deal of damage to the occult in general by having their names being brought to beginners' attention despite being all-out wack in regards to the actual operations they promote as being their speciality. 

The worse thing is that, due to whatever backstage brown-nosing activity that's been more or less going on, such people have received endorsement from successful and knowledgeable occultists, even those who have surpassed expectations and have succeeded in gaining outstanding amounts of money and fame through occult methods. Without going at the throat of the people who are doing the endorsement, even though I couldn't care less because I don't think any such person would be backing up someone who's promoting a fraud who makes Venus love pentacles while Venus is in Aries and separating from a square with Pluto and applying to one with Saturn, I imagine that if that were the case the successful people in question would be backing up such wannabes out of sympathy, without actually having overlooked their work. Otherwise, I find it hard to believe any such endorsement would be taking place. 

Anyway, while I have more to say on the subject, I have a bottle of Scottish whiskey and a freshly rolled joint waiting for me. Yea, yea, it's not like I'm some super successful magicianist whatevah, but at least I managed to wake up to that and have it waiting for me when I get home whereas before I started on this path I had to count my bread slices so they'd match the potatoes in terms of bites per unit or something like that. Whatevah!

Bottom line is, be careful with alleged magical orders and do your due diligence prior to applying for membership. This also applies in regards to following the advice of alleged authority figures online. And always question people, especially me!

Edit: this shit happens in real life all the time btw. Like, I was just finishing writing this article when some fuckin alien number called me and some bitch started talking to me on the other end about stock trading and investment. Long story short, I asked her where she's from and she said Cyprus, but I told her she's a skank from eastern Europe by accent. She admitted she's from Serbia and insisted I'd buy stock and I told her I'm not the kind that'd buy stock for small amounts and instead I asked her how much would I have to pay her to blow me. She ended the call, obviously, but this gag is old and I'm not falling for it. (You nigerian prices take notes, ya hear!)

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment