Friday, August 16, 2024

Open for elections

Jupiter exalted and culminating, waxing Moon applying to trine
I've been thinking about this for a while now and so far I avoided coming forth with it because I felt my often busy schedule will distract me from the task. But I've made up my mind and decided to go through with it.

I'm open to calculate astrological elections for magical use for the following forces:

1. Zodiac signs

2. Zodiac decans 

3. Fixed stars 

4. Planets

5. Elements

6. Lunar mansions

The price is $30 USD for one election.

Anyone interested must keep in mind there are often times a very auspicious election can be rare and they should not be surprised if I come up with a great one a year or more in the future. I will let the customer know the approximate date before I send him or her the chart.

I can also do a great one and a decent one for $50 USD, the latter option being more often to come across than the former.

In both cases the net amount is to be deposited into my PayPal account (email address below) prior to me sending the election(s), meaning the client would have to cover the transfer fees.

The second important thing any client must consider is that such elections can occur at any time throughout the day and week and I won't be responsible if the client cannot perform the working whenever that time occurs for whatever reason, after he or she accepted, paid for and received the election. Feel free to ask me if the election happens to fall during weekdays or at nighttime before making the payment, after I confirmed having found it. I will then find one at a time more suited to their schedule, but keep in mind I'll only do it once. Afterwards they either pay for a second election or we stop the whole process.

Additionally, I'm not responsible for the technique you're using in your magical working. I'm saying this because I won't take the blame for any unsuccessful spells and rituals done at auspicious times.

If you're interested in astrological elections for your work contact me at alex.scaraoschi@gmail.com with the name of your town or city and state, as well as the force you want to work it (and the intent).

This article will be found to the left of the page from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment