Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Magic Words

>MAGIC WORDS<

FINALLY! ABOUT FREAKIN TIME! Supposed to be out 18 months ago...

Anyway, this magnificent piece of magical... NAH! This book of mine got published today by Lord Manticore. I published it independently earlier this summer and it got the attention of LM so I decided to remove it from amazon and awaited for it to be published elsewhere. I was told I needed to make some changes to the original because apparently it was going to hurt some people's feelings and make them cry so much they were prone to sue me and although I cared not about that, I reluctantly made the changes. It doesn't mean it's not going to irritate people and so on. And then I waited... and waited... and then I started cursing... and it finally came out at some point.

At any rate, this short book was written from my overall experiences in occult social media over the past five years or more. It addresses basic things that answer many repetitive questions I've encountered along the way from people who were in their early magical days, but not exclusively from them.

You see, the general trend in the occult environment is to point noobs to all sorts of books that would teach them advanced systems of conjuring spirits and tomes packed with phenomenal magical information which, although highly useful when it comes to enriching people's knowledge over various classes of spirits, correspondences, talismans, invocations and so on, lack the basic tidbits which many beginner occultists are or should be interested in and yet can't come across that easily. Whaaa, hell of a long phrase! 

But yea, this short book contains many of the answers I've given to people online over time relating to magix. They're compressed and packed together and wrapped up in a story-like frame so don't expect them to be delivered in a long list, but rather as part of more elaborate examples I offer throughout the text. Some of those examples are part of my answer to some either very stupid or highly annoying statements I've come across online, comments that were usually thrown to noobs by them highly knowledgeable magicianists that are vastly superior to others for different reasons, that ultimately converge towards their needs to boost the sales for their occult businesses and books. So maybe me being way too blunt on this made me susceptible to being sued?! Who cares!

Readers will find interesting and important information with respect to magix in general, from the complex technicalities of the statement of intent to setting a time frame for the spell and from daily practice and initiation into an order to the importance of adding theurgy to your work, without overlooking the importance of astrological implications in spells and rituals as well as in mundane life. It also addresses ritual offerings, how they are (supposed to be) used in Western systems and the science behind them, as well as debunks some requirements "famed occultists" usually call mandatory for a successful magical operation. It seeks to guide beginners towards performing as many successful magical operations as possible in terms of actual practical results.  

Now, I'm aware it might not do that well in sales, probably because Mr. Farrell is not that loved in the occult environment - I told him several times to follow my lead and feed off of all that hatred so he'd grow even more in power. Not that I'm that much liked myself for I've pissed off more than a few people so far. But my initial goal back when I wrote it in late spring 2020 was not for it to become a bestseller in the first place, especially since it was supposed to be published on amazon. Instead, I was going to use to slam people over the head with the link to it whenever I was being assaulted by the same repetitive questions I had been answering for such a long time. Good thing for me I got off social media in the mean time so maybe people will find it by themselves?! Otherwise, they're free to allow themselves to be fed the same preachings over and over again and end up praying instead of doing magix.

It should be a quick read so beginners won't feel overwhelmed. Also, its tone does not make it seem like the author is looking down on the reader as if they were nobody in the eyes of a super human, something which from the experiences of others I understand can be highly unnerving, especially when it comes to learning something as complex as woowoo. 

It's also got a few pictures, two of which are sexy, although I imagine each reader's subjective view will say if there's any sexy picture in there and which.

That's all folks! Awaiting for the other one to drop sooner than later and I'm done with this writing business.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment