Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Terms and conditions for my magical services

Due to an extremely busy schedule, both magical and mundane, I've been postponing making these terms public. I've now found an opening, so here we go:


Terms and conditions for ritual services
If you are to contact me for ritual services you should acknowledge the following and act accordingly:

1. No spell is 100% guaranteed to succeed exactly as you want it to! I don't care who tells you otherwise. There’s a myriad of reasons for this and I’m not going to get into it.

2. My usual price is $100 USD (+ $15 in case you want invoice, because PayPal commission) per ritual and I will only perform the ritual after receiving the money. 
 
If you need more than one ritual I might offer a discount, depending on my schedule and the number of rituals you want me to perform.
If you can send money only through PayPal, make sure the amount will be paid to me in full, meaning PayPal taxes and commissions will come out of your account. Failure to do so would signal me you are not serious, and I might cease any collaboration.
I also accept Revolut (both USD and EURO) and bank transfers (only EURO), but keep in mind I'll do the ritual after my account has been credited. This means it could take a few more days and in cases I tell you up front the astro window for auspicious elections concerning your intent is narrow, you'd have to hurry to make the transfer so the money will get to me before that window closes. I'll also need a transfer slip copy after you make the transfer. I'll provide you with my account details through the mail.
3. It is likely I am going to ask you for certain things (names, photos, specific details, etc) prior to the ritual, so make sure you provide them. Failure to do so can result in rescheduling the ritual for another day.
In the off chance something unexpected happens and I cannot do the ritual at the time I had previously mentioned to you, I will let you know in advance. If this is the case, you can either accept a rescheduling or you can cease the collaboration. In the latter case I will refund you the money, minus the PayPal commission, because let’s just say it was paid for my attention to your problem.

4. I might share some simple spells and rituals for you to perform in order to deal with your issue more efficiently. It is up to you whether you do them or not, and I will not be held accountable for any negative end result of the workings if you a) do not do those spells and rituals and b) you do not follow my instructions when doing them.
In case you’re doing additional spells and rituals on your own for the same goal you’re seeking my services, or you’re having someone else do them for you, it’s you’re choice. I do not recommend that, and I will not be held accountable for any negative end result of the overall workings.
I might also offer some recommendations relating to mundane steps you can take in order to help the rituals succeed. Again, it is up to you whether you follow them or not.
There can be cases where I recommend more than one ritual would be needed. I am not doing this for more money, as it would also mean my schedule would get even busier. I am doing this because in my view it will increase the chances of success. You are free to accept or reject my proposal, but know that no two problems are alike and there’s no easy fix for all of them.
5. Questions that are unrelated to the rituals I am performing for you will be considered magical counseling and I will have to charge you for the answers. The magical counseling starts from $30 USD and the amount can vary depending on the number and nature of the questions.
6. If you start lecturing me on what I should do and how, I will cease all collaboration. This is also the case if you start telling me certain magicians are saying XYZ about certain things. Do it yourself or seek the services of those magicians.
7. I do not do divination. If you want to use these methods before you employ me for doing rituals on your behalf, during or afterwards, I can direct you to people who are skilled in this field. It is your choice whether you seek their services or not.
8. Spell results are likely not going to manifest overnight, although there are cases when that happens. The spell is not going to manifest faster if you’re texting me every day saying nothing is happening. Sometimes it can take up to a few weeks or even a few months, depending on the situation.
Now that I’ve touched on this, you should know that some scenarios are more complicated than others. There can be many variables that have to be considered depending on the situation, the people involved, the surrounding environment, the personal wants and needs of each individual, etc. So if I am to tell you to wait it out, then you can either listen to me or go ahead and do whatever comes to mind. Just know that specific mundane actions can and will help a spell to manifest faster in many cases.
9. No spell is 100% guaranteed to succeed exactly as you want it to! I don't care who tells you otherwise. There’s a myriad of reasons for this and I’m not going to get into it, but I have hinted towards some of them above.

Do not ask me for a refund if the operation does not bring your desired results, because I've spent time and energy into it regardless.
I will do my best to succeed, making use of all my knowledge and experience, but some times some things are just out of reach because reasons.

Alex Scaraoschi - alex.scaraoschi@gmail.com
_______________________________________________________________

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

PS: changes in these terms and conditions can occur over time

No comments:

Post a Comment