Saturday, February 1, 2020

Queen of the Stars

Super amazing astro-lady extraordinaire Janine from Mountain Magic Astrology is Queen of the Stars!!! Her astrological talismans pack an obnoxious amount of power, besides having a cool look!

The photo shows one such talisman she's made for me in the form of a crystal. She consecrated it with the forces of Jupiter at a time Jupiter was extremely fortunate in the heavens, back in Sagittarius  (it's in Capricorn now).


Besides helping me receive more calls from client, this little gem has helped me get something BIG!!! I cannot say what it is at the moment, because reasons, but it suffices to say it's something extremely substantial. As the dear dear Uncle Birch uses to say when it comes to magick: "Go big or go home"! And Janine goes BIG, big time!!!

Even though I'm a Gemini with Mercury in Gemini as well, I've got no words to thank her for this. Therefore, I'm making this post about her and her outstanding services as a thanking note, even though it is but a tiny, puny way of thanking her for the amount of good her talisman has done for me so far. The link to her page is found to the right of this blog page, as she's been a true Associate of Scaraoschi for a while now.

Thou art loved, ma'am!

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment