Monday, January 27, 2020

Exposing a fraud (To my haters)

Yo! Dum-dums! Imma do a "David Griffin" on you and show you how trolling someone is really done!

In a nutshell:

One girl I'm helping out told me she ordered a Venus pentacle from this guy a few years ago. She paid $200. The envelope arrived sealed. No pentacle was found inside. Guy said the people at the post office must've stolen it. Then he said he would make and deliver another one. Then he said the girl would be compensated because the thing was insured or something. She never saw another pentacle or her money back or anything...


As soon as she told me that I joined a fb group that discusses magical talismans. I happened to find a post of his which depicted the exact pentacle the girl had ordered from him back in the day. And commented this:


Then he started squealing and shit, but I only resumed to ending it with a second comment because I didn't want to waste more energy on the subject. The magical community is now aware of this, so that's that. And yes, I do have screenshots of their conversation, but there's no use in posting them around.
So take notes, dum-dums! I trolled him in his post using my fb profile. Didn't have to make a fake one for that. And I'm talking shit about him here as well. On my blog. So grow a pair if you want to troll me!

That is all.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo & N♡B

PS:








No comments:

Post a Comment