Friday, February 9, 2024

Why do I bother?

Someone asked me why I post astro forecast articles every so often. There are two reasons:

1. It helps people who are not (that much) knowledgeable of astrology get a general idea of the state of the planets at certain times in regards to their magical needs.

2. It helps making potential clients understand why I may say certain rituals they'd want me to perform for them might be less successful, based on their exact need at the time.

For example, if someone would want to do magical work for getting more money or would want me to do it for them, they should know it would be far better at the moment to work with Mercury instead of Jupiter or the Sun. This condition would not last long because Mercury will quickly slip under sunbeams and later become combust, then both in fall and exiled.

Edit: my bad, Mercury is currently under sunbeams, but back when I had thought of writing this article it wasn't...


No comments:

Post a Comment