Friday, February 25, 2022

Beware combustion

I imagine many are aware Jupiter is in domicile and therefore it must be powerful so they rush to do as much Jupiter woowoo as possible. And yes, Jupiter is indeed strong and you can find what's amplifying Jupiter's power a bit more in here

However, I've mentioned combustion a few times along the way and the last time was here. Now Jupiter is combust and so it will manifest its powers more erratically. Therefore, I for one would refrain from working beneficial magick with Jupiter until March 18 when the Sun will have distanced itself enough from Jupiter for the combustion to end. Except on March 5 when Jupiter will be cazimi and its energies will be amplified by the Sun. But that's it.

Jupiter will remain under sunbeams for some time after March 18 and so its energies will still be weaker than usual, but I for one would still perform beneficial rituals sing its power after the combustion ends. I wouldn't be making Jupiter talismans though because I don't want to put in all that effort only to capture a weaker force.

So if you're planning on doing any Jupiter work in the near future and especially Jupiter talismans, take heed!

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

6 comments:

  1. Does the mean it needs to be done in Jupiter hour on 5 March?
    Or during the all day.
    I wonder can I send you one doc where there are two rites ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. You'd have to do it during the time the Sun is within 17' of arc on either so de of Jupiter, preferably within the 17' the Sun is applying to a conjunction. This is regardless of the hour. It would be even better if you'd do it while the two planets are rising or culminating. Give me your location (country and town) and I'll give you the times.

    Sure, send me an email at alex.scaraoschi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Begin the ritual at precisely 6:52am or at precisely 12:24pm on Saturday, March 5.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bad! Start the ritual ONLY at 11:56am - fuckin site didn't change time zones the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you do put a spell like Mercury or Air on neutral zodiac time is it possible that those forces can manifest more strongly if you birth chart is in favourable conditions with them?
    For example Mercury in 3 Astrological House will get results with more flow ?
    But I guess Mercury needs to be in Gemini or some strong sing to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, your chart data has a role in manifesting spell results. What you've asked me refers to transits and besides the natal house a planet you're working with is transiting you should also pay attention to any aspects it makes with your natal placements. Pleasant ones usually favor results while hard ones usually hinder results.

    ReplyDelete