Sunday, February 27, 2022

Feedback + insights

I just received this email from someone who seems satisfied by my services and I'm happy it worked out well for him. This is one of those cases where the spell manifested over a longer time, as in the person got hired after some five months following my ritual. Which is lame imo since I expected things to work much faster, but at the same time I did tell the client it was not the best election I could find... Nevertheless, the fact he is happy with the results means a great deal to me.

I do find it interesting that he thinks the spell is still working. While I phrased the command in such a way as to leave it working until it runs out of steam, I thought that once he (finally!) got a job the spirit would cease all activity. Apparently that is not the case and I tend to believe him since he possesses innate psychic traits that allow him to receive signs and messages in dreams. Since he's put this ability to the test more than once and has found it accurate, I would thereby assume he is right in this case as well which means the spirit is still going at it.

Now, I have no idea whether others would be interested in such events that enrich people's understanding of how magical operations actually work in regards to manifesting one's desired outcome, but I for one will keep this piece of information in mind. I consider it highly important and for that I want to thank the person for sharing it! 

While I've been no stranger to spells manifesting after a longer period of time, in those cases the spirits that had been sent forth to do whatever stopped doing it once the task was completed. Now I'm wondering if they ran out of steam or if my wording of the commands had anything to do with it. 

At any rate, I think the occult world will be hearing more from this particular person if they choose to make a name for themselves and go public with their work. Not only does he possess those wonderful gifts but he's also strong-willed, persistent and ever interested in broadening his knowledge, which to me qualifies him as a far better practitioner than me. I'm saying this because I'm mostly "occulting" by the seat of my pants :D So I wouldn't be amazed if at some point he manages to achieve a breakthrough in certain less known occult fields, or even known ones for that matter. 

That's about it for now and I'm happy there's at least one "unknown" (i.e. not famous) occult practitioner out there who's taking their occult seriously!

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment