Saturday, February 17, 2024

Casting in the past?

More than once have I come across people discussing the possibility of spells affecting past events. So far I don't think it's probable although at the same time I'm being open minded about it.

But at he same time I've come across scenarios where a certain situation required a certain spell and things started moving in the direction the person wanted even before they've done the spell. Then, once the spell was performed things started working even smoother for the person in regards to that scenario and its circumstances.

Quite recently I've been contacted by someone dear telling me their home had been under the influence of nefarious energies for a while. Things were off and odd and a particular object seemed to be the center of those energies. Since Mars was strong at the time, I quickly cooked up a simple but effective Martian working for the person and provided them with the exact ritual time that would increase its efficiency.

A few days after the working i asked them about the situation and they replied things had started being more ok even prior to them doing the ritual. They said the spell must've affected things in the past as well. I don't necessarily think this to be true, but it seems some kind of quantum entanglement thing might have happened that allowed things to occur this way.

I'm not a brainiac by far so it's beyond my possibility to explain such a thing, if that had even happen to begin with. Off the top, I think the person's intent to do something about the situation which lead to them asking me for help and later on to their performing the ritual could have trigger the sort of quantum entanglement thing I referred to.

Come to think of it, I do remember Birch talking about these things years back. He said something along the lines of needing to do a spell and the Universe already starting to work on fixing the things one needed to be fixed beforehand. He said in such a case one must go ahead and do the spell anyway, because, and I'm having trouble remembering his exact words, some sort of synchronicities have happened in one's favor even before the spell was done and doing the spell would only enforce whatever favorable circumstances have been generated by those synchronicities and see them through.

This is all speculation, of course, but it's worth considering in the future.

Anyway, the person who contacted me used a variation of my Mars working for protection.


No comments:

Post a Comment