Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Unexpected reader

I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email from someone I had never thought would've been interested in the occult who sent me the attached picture. She said she knew I was into the occult even though I spoke no such thing with her except for telling her I'm interested in "Hermetix" years back. I did share some peculiar prayers to her over time, but she didn't seem to be interested in making use of them so I thought they must've bounced off of her.

But it appears she wants to expand her overall knowledge of the world and she probably considered the occult a good place to start. Given the many books on this subject available out there, the fact she started by buying mine (The Magick of Astrorelationships and Magic Words) means a lot to me and I can't thank her enough. I should punish the person who I imagine let her in on the whole thing though, meaning my alias and all that, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment