Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Pissed goddess

Angry goddess, by LunaticStar

Have you ever called on an entity to act on someone and that entity was pissed af at that person? 

The first time I came across this it happened indirectly. More exactly, it was told to me by Mr. Farrell back when I was off on a magical campaign with him. I found it very interesting at the time and, while I took particular interest to such phenomenon in private, I didn't actually think I would experience it in person. But I ended up experiencing it more than once over the following year and a half.

But first I will detail a bit on Mr. Farrell's account. He had called on Hecate and asked her to act on a certain individual who had wronged a woman. After the ritual he said to me the goddess was super pissed at that particular guy, both for reasons Mr. Farrell and I were aware as well as others that weren't revealed. 

The ritual itself turned out successful, but it was not the kind of success either of us were expecting. I mean the goal was achieved, but through different means. The guy ended up suffering nonetheless.

More than an year later I called on Hecate as well, but in that particular case the purpose was curse removal and reversal. She appeared terrible and wrathful although not towards me, but towards the people who had performed the curse on the person I was casting for. 

The ritual was a success in terms of curse removal, but I have no idea whether the reversal part worked as well. The fact the target heard nothing about those particular people ever since could be a sign the removal also worked, at least to some degree, but I won't call it a total success due to lack of evidence. 

Some time after that I called on her again. This time it was for another guy who had wronged another woman. Coincidence or not, she seemed to me just as Mr. Farrell had described her back when she called ok her for that other guy. Moreover, she seemed to me as if she had been waiting for a long time for this and she even said to me it would've been better if the woman herself had called on her directly, despite the fact she has no magical knowledge, training or expertise. 

The result was she made life miserable for the guy as well as for his immediate family. She acted swiftly and before a week had passed the target was fully experiencing the impact of the ritual. 

Before so me might say it's natural goddesses are pissed at men, due to some pathetic modern trend that will eventually pass, know I've later experienced this in regards to women targets. Even better, I've experienced it in regards to a woman target who had wronged a guy, yours truly. I wasn't expecting Hecate to be so pissed at the woman when I called her, but apparently the woman had done something that severely irritated her. 

This time the result wasn't so swift, but more of a slow burner. At first the woman seemed to experience things working in her favor which is something that kinda baffled me. Little did I know at the time it was all meticulously planned by Hecate who made the woman appear as living it up, only to draw attention to the authorities who decided to investigate more into her business. They must've found something wrong in the books because she ended up facing trial for fraud or something.

Another example of a goddess being pissed at a woman features Lilith. I called on her for this particular woman to expose her hypocrisy. The goddess was mad at that particular woman and more than once she referred to her as merely posing as a lady, which by no means implied she's a transgender or something, but a female  who's doing her best to masquerade as being of a particular kind on the outside when instead she's rotten to the core on the inside.

While I've been having a hard time obtaining information with respect to the ritual outcome, more than one person has told me by now they've noticed a severe change on attitude in the woman. One source even told me he felt great unrest in her when he interacted with her in person, but could not offer more details besides the fact it seemed to him she was struggling to control her every word and gesture as not to say and do something stupid that would expose her actual personality to the world. I'll probably find out more in the future.

It seems "the above" can get pissed at people due to various reasons and because of reasons that still elude me, the entities that get pissed will patiently wait for someone to call on them and direct them towards those particular people. Maybe as a means of strengthening those particular magicians' relationship with them?! Could be...


No comments:

Post a Comment