Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Physicality and looks don't matter

I've noticed many involved in the occult like to show off by dressing in certain ways or behaving in a certain manner. Might just be me, but whenever I encountered such people I felt a certain aura of superiority emanating from them. It's as if their looks and behavior alone make them a better occultist, hence that feeling I kept getting.

Don't get me wrong, it's not my problem how people dress, act and so on, but none of that enhances magical skill, let alone success. You can post tons of pretty pictures of yourself vested in all sorts of outlandish or over the top robes, wielding all sorts of magical paraphernalia for example, but that doesn't make you a good magician. In some cases it doesn't make you a magician, full stop.

Sure, people are free to do what they want and I don't mind pretty pictures of people in allegedly occult outfits but again, that don't make them powerful. Same goes for all sorts of wacky hair styles, tattoos (especially occult symbolism), piercings and so on. Even more so, having a weewee or a vjj don't make you powerful at magix.

I remember a while back I came across certain comments online by what I imagine to be a woman, bragging about the fact she's so good at magix because she's got a vagina. And she kept on rambling, praising her vagina and calling it the reason she's so good at magix. I didn't need my wild and super sensitive imagination raped by the image it conjured up in my mind upon reading those words coming from a female that's both fat and ugly and any impulse I had to answer such demented statements got suffocated by the overwhelming feeling of nausea I experienced. 

Yes, you're a woman because your name indicates that. Otherwise, let people know you're not a woman even though you have a name that indicates that! If you're a woman, having a vagina is implicit. Otherwise, let people know you don't have one in case you don't, but you don't have to shout out loud in public about it either way! Most importantly, no, having a vagina doesn't make you good at magix! Same goes for having a dick! 

Knowledge, experience and practice make up a great part of what makes someone good at magix, along with innate talent. Innate talent has nothing to do with whether you've got a dick, how many balls you've got, the size of your tits or how much of a vagina you've got! It differs from person to person irrespective of the size and shape(s) of their body. Knowledge, experience and practice, on the other had have to do with the individual's commitment to magix, but they too have nothing to do with the physical body.

There are exceptions to this, of course, such as an inability to study due to poor eyesight or an inability to practice often due to poor health. Even so, such exceptions have nothing to with with whether you've got a rod or a slit (or both) between your legs! 

Another trend I had come across was men involved in the occult growing goatees, that later on turned into beards. At some point certain charactes did a goate-off publicly to draw attention unto themselves. While it's safe to assume occultists of past centuries had a beard, probably because razors weren't invented, let alone shaving foam, having a beard means squat in terms of your magical power. It doesn't make you wise either, especially since you keep saying dumb shit like you don't believe the energies of the heavens affect life on Earth (no need to tag those articles anymore) despite showing off as being someone who works with celestial entities... 

I remember certain people said I should grow a goatee too and I declined, but at one point my lazy self didn't want to shave completely so I allowed a goatee to grow for a while. Quite a few people said that made me even more handsome, but I didn't feel any more powerful at magix than I was before. I quickly shaved it because it's not my style and I certainly didn't post pretty pictures of it publicly online to show it off to the world. But again, no extra juju just by growing a goatee! 

I also think having hair in your groin area, on your chest and back side or armpits, or not, has nothing to do with your magical power. This can be extended to your hairs style, facial features, body type and shape, height, skin color, nationality, country of origin and current habitation, the kind of entertainment, music or food you enjoy, your sociopolitical views, whether you like to have sex with men or women or both and so on and so forth. I've got sixpack abs and that don't mean shit in terms my magical power. 

Being good at magix simply means you know what you're doing based on experience and what you've studied, you do your stuff correctly, you constantly practice to become better at it, you more than often achieve successful results. And I mean real successful results, not fake reviews and ads from your fans. I remember a few years back someone kept trying to ride my dick by tagging me in all sorts of comments and saying I'm an accomplished magician. I asked him how does he know I'm accomplished or what my accomplishments were, but he didn't know what to asnwer, which was clear indication of someone trying to obtain free info in the long run from me by apparently making me appear as some sort of Merlin.

But enough about this as I've said what I wanted to say.


4 comments:

  1. What does it mean when you have a Pluto in Scorpio?
    I came across many astrologers who told that Pluto is to small planet and only got around 1970's started as a planet!And that it s too far to affect anything!
    Pluto is also considered something according to other sources more powerfull then Mars,more destructive and transformative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pluto in Scorpio is simply an energy (Pluto) behaving according to the sign (Scorpio). I'd say people with this placement have a powerful means of regeneration, both literally and metaphorically. Whether they can make use of it or to what degree depends on Pluto's house placement and any aspects it's involved.

    I'm aware of the views on Pluto. I just want to say that anyone with Pluto in a hard aspect with their Sun or Moon will feel that immensely, regardless of what they think of Pluto and regardless of Pluto's sign in their chart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My all Pluto aspects are good like sextiles with Neptun,Uran ,Saturn and Sun just there s semi-square with Venus!

    Is Pluto connected to power,can a occultist use it to his advantage like use it s energy
    since it s emiting energy always especially to people with Pluto in Scorpio?
    Like doing Saturn or Mars Hexagram in Red with Pluto sing in-middle or even ask God of the Underworld for guidance?







    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you can ask Pluto for power although I know of no hexagram form for working with it. I would try the Mars form although you'd have to experiment with that since I haven't done it and I know of no one who's done it either.

    ReplyDelete