Saturday, November 19, 2022

Medicinal woowoo

Some five years ago I began making all sorts of magical elixirs, most of them for the purpose of dealing with various health issues. I've also talked about this tangentially in my Chiron book although those workings were slightly different.

One of the purposes for those elixirs was to get rid of nasal polyps that had been bugging me for as long as I could remember. It turns out the elixirs I've made for that purpose worked and I'm free of such issues. I used a variation of one of the operations found in my fitness magick stuff and the doctors said I've got enlarged nasal turbinates now. I must've had them for a long time since although I could breathe easier after making and consuming the elixirs that targeted the polyps, I still couldn't breathe normally.

But I recently became aware of this issue and the dumbasses told me I'd need to go through surgery because in their "expert opinion" meds wouldn't help me. I flipped them off and instead told them to prescribe whatever meds are usually employed for this issue and went on my way. But why resume to meds alone when I've got otherworldly means as well? 

Therefore, today was the first time I've made an elixir to deal with this new issue and I will have to wait for some time to see whether it works and to what degree.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment