Sunday, October 29, 2023

Venus election next month

As I stated in a previous article, Venus will be in Libra soon. As such, I've chosen the following election for the although I'm not saying it's the best one. I'm sure others will find better ones if they looked harder, but in my case in more than good enough.

At the selected time we see Venus in domicile, on the Ascendant, in sect, free from hard aspects. The waxing Moon in Aquarius, although in a loose separating square with Jupiter, is applying to a very tight trine with Venus. The trine aspect is partile and close to being exact.

Notice Venus has just left it's terms in Libra, meaning it's a bit less stronger. However, if I were to have selected the election days prior in order for the planet to receive dignity from its terms as well, the Moon would've been in exile in Capricorn. I could have chosen a time with the Moon in Sagittarius, but something felt off to me about it applying to a conjunction with an exiled Mercury.

Off topic: in the aforementioned previous article I've spoken about Mars being cazimi in Scorpio and the day of this Venus election is when that event will take place, but unfortunately I find it rather impossible to have Mars cazimi on an angle (except maybe the IC)...


No comments:

Post a Comment