Thursday, September 7, 2023

Road opening talisman

A couple of months ago I was gifted the silver bracelet depicted in the above photo. I'm not a jewelry person and I don't like having loose things on me so I was rather reluctant to wear it. But then it came to me I can use it to my advantage regardless.

Since I had nothing special planned around that time so I decided to do a Hecate road opening ritual on it. Given it's metal, it was a no brainer, otherwise I was thinking of calling on the lunar hierarchy over it. Unfortunately, I couldn't find at least a decent lunar election at the time.

The results were promising to say the least. However, not everything worked out the way I imagined. This was to be expected though, since I've already discussed reasons for spells not working (flawlessly) in Words. If memory serves, I think I also offered an example of a road opening spell within those pages as well. Nevertheless, so far I'm pleased with the results.

I don't have a car because I don't have a driver's license (for reasons that I will refrain from discussing) and so I have to commute. While wearing the bracelet I found it easier to do so. Public transport usually shows up earlier than usual and this often occurs whenever I need to change buses and such. I often find it easier to navigate busy traffic hours although that's not always the case.

If I force things enough I usually find myself experiencing the same hour-long commute that would usually last no more than 10-15 minutes (no more than 20) at other times of day. Even then, things seem to be going a bit better although not much. But like I said, I'm challenging the inevitable on those occasions. Anyhow, I'm not in the least but bothered by wearing it as I were in the very few occasions I've worn bracelets in the past so that's a good sign as well. 

So far I haven't tried using it to open different roads and I'm thinking of such possibilities. If that is to happen I will likely post another article on the topic later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment