Friday, September 15, 2023

Garden magix update

A short while ago I posted this article about my magical endeavors in regards to gardening. I think I was uninspired at the time to take the picture of the plant in question at night, even though using camera flash, but I guess it's revealing enough even so.

Today I went out to wanter the plant yet again and saw its leafs we're not only a bit more developed, but their number increased as well. Given it's been almost ten days since I took the previous photo, I find this very encouraging.

I also consider making some talismans that are good for growing crops (and/or removing pests) and burying them at the root of the rose plant to see how that will work over time. Unfortunately, I have not the time to do any serious planning on that, but will likely post about it in the eventuality I'll go ahead with this idea at some point. Will probably zap some tap water with certain juju and water the plant with it before making any talismans so any effects from that should be interesting.

Will keep posting on this topic depending on future developments.


No comments:

Post a Comment