Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Garden magix

While I'm not versed in magical operations focused on agricultural endeavors, as is The Cunning Farmer, about two months ago I did two rituals in that direction. More specifically, they were aimed at the rose plant in the picture above.

The plant should've been much larger now, had it not been attacked by bugs or larvae or whatever. You can still see some damaged older leafs and perhaps even certain stems. Thing is it only blossomed a single flower and that too was destroyed, along with the rest of the buds.

That got me super pissed and I started spraying it with something I got hold of from an acquaintance, but that didn't seem to solve the problem. It got me pissed even further, to the point I resulted to doing the two rituals without much preparation in terms of elections or even the forces involved.

I chose two decent elections though, one for the Earth element under a waning lunar phase and the other for Taurus under a waxing phase. The Earth ritual was for protection against pests, since I couldn't find a more suitable election for another force within a short time. I've called on the angel of Taurus afterwards for increasing the plant's strength so that it would grow better regardless of outside conditions. I used one of its half eaten, witherd leafs as a link.

After the rituals I sprayed the plant a couple more times and watered it in abundance during heated days. This was to insure helping the rituals through taking mundane steps. Then I saw to other matters and simply waited.

The above photo is a few days old. You can see quite a lot of tiny leafs beginning to emerge from the plant. This is uncommon under past conditions, since the bugs had a very annoying habit of targeting those first. Additionally, although it's hard to see in the picture, two more stems grew out of the plant.

It's still too early to call, but right now I'm pretty pleased with the results, especially since my gardening skills are below beginner level.


No comments:

Post a Comment