Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Solar concoction

Some five years ago I posted this rather simple magical thingy in a social media group and whoever saw it saw it. I have no idea whether anyone tried it or not although that is not my concern, but I thought it'd be nice to post it here as well.

I got inspired by Aaron Leitch's solar water videos, so I decided to make my own solar concoction. I did that at a very auspicious time and I will discuss this briefly towards the end.
 
You will need honey and five other solar correspondences. At the time I used sunflower oil, honey, orange and lemon zest, cinnamon powder and crushed bay leaves (or rosemary). I had no idea back then but I soon found out the oil didn't mix well with the honey so I would thus recommend you use something else, such as frankincense crushed finely into a powder. Feel free to replace some of these correspondences with other solar ones if you want.Anyway, you mix everything together with the honey and it's gonna result in a not so pleasant looking goo thing which it'd be best if you stored inside a jar or something. The idea is to mix it into a homogeneous paste though. 
 
Then you will light some frankincense and a white tea light if you want and read the following solar psalms over the goo: 7, 19, 34, 50, 68, 72. If you feel like that's not enough you can even conjure some solar spirits and have them blast the damn thing with beneficial solar energies. 

You will then use the goo as a facial mask and I found that the people who used it had a great improvement with respect of their public image. Not only that, it also helped someone heal their facial eczema. The people who used it in general felt good afterwards for no particular reason and people acted more respectful towards them than before. Naturally, you will treat it as a facial mask and clean yourself up as usual once you feel you've been wearing it enough. Depending on how much of it you make and how often you use it, it can last for up to an year or more.
 
When it comes to the actual time for doing it, it'd be best to have the Sun located somewhere where it's strong: Leo, Aries, even Sagittarius. You don't have to go to the extent I went in selecting this solar talisman election for planning this thing, but it'd be best to do it on a Sunday at sunrise or when the Sun is on the Midheaven (regardless of the planetary hour) while being located in those signs. It'd also be good to avoid the Sun being involved in hard aspects, especially with the likes of Saturn and Mars and that the Moon is not Void.

So once you select such a time you cast your circle when it arrives and start mixing the ingredients, then red the psalms and so on. You can call on solar spirits to empower it even more at another time if you want to do that as well but can't in one go, since the whole thing can last up to an hour or more. 

Goo on!

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

2 comments:

  1. Are the 7 Olympian Spirits part of the same hierarchy as the Agrippa Planetary Magick?
    I mean could I call them in name off Planetary Intelligence or corresponding God-name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are part of the hierarchy yet there is no definitive agreement on their actual place in the hierarchy. Some people think of them as being equivalent to archangels while others see them below archangels. Crowley puts them in a small column in 777 next to the planetary spirits without mentioning anything if their place within the hierarchy. If you look at how they're placed in 777 you could think they're below the intelligence even.

    I for one see them much differently, but I have yet to experiment with my view of them and it would make no sense for me to do so. Even if I am to prove my view I'm sure people will still see them the way they want to.

    My recommendation would be to work with them using the simple operation offered by the Arbatel though and call each of them as instructed in the source. See how it feels to interact with them and ask them to teach you about their nature and their place within hierarchies or whatever. Afterwards it'd make little difference what I or anyone else says.

    ReplyDelete