Saturday, January 29, 2022

Feedback from client

I cannot see private massages on fb from my phone because I'm using the phone browser to access fb, as I'm not willing to use any of their apps. And since I try to stay away from it as much as possible, I have no problem whatsoever with that. But I logged in today because something needed to be discussed in a private chat and nowhere else and came across this message someone sent to me yesterday.

It is from a woman who solicited my services more than a year ago for a couple of reasons, one of them being her need for employment. Cutting to the chase, we settled on me doing certain things to deal with one of the issues while she was to perform the ritual for employment herself. The ritual proved successful and she messaged me with the good news back then, but her message more than a year later was an unexpected surprise and I'm so happy things got better and better for her and her family from then on. 

While I don't want this to sound like I'm putting the lady in a bad light or anything, this is the perfect example these rituals can be done by practically anyone, regardless of their magical experience or even their religious or spiritual beliefs. I'm only saying this because certain people turned them down because they contain Jewish and Christian godnames, while the people in question don't fancy that. Guess what? If memory serves, this lady is neither Jewish nor Christian and yet she went ahead and did the ritual - the spirit showed up and got her a good job in the end. And no, I won't start a rant on closed minded people...

Anyway, the important thing is that this particular lady went ahead and did the work, while at the same time followed-up on that by acting on capitalizing on whatever mundane opportunities the spirit provided for her. I talk about the importance and the benefits of doing this in more detail in Magic Words. And their combined actions did the trick! So who cares if she used godnames typical to other religions, right? 

Congratulations to her! I wish for her to have the same quality of life from now on, and then some!

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment