Thursday, January 13, 2022

Jupiter working for money

Since Jupiter is now in domicile in Pisces and (almost?!) free of it's retro shadow, I thought it would be a good idea to put this Jupiter working for money out there for people to benefit from it. And when I say people, I'm referring to both occultists and your average Joe because it can be done by anyone who follows the simple script. Besides the simple script containing everything you (more or less) need to perform this working, you'll also come across noob friendly astro recommendations that will allow you to perform it at more appropriate times, while keeping you safe from less auspicious ones.

Keep up keeping up!

If you buy it rather quickly you can even use this more than decent election time to boost the power of the working even more.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

PS: I had just uploaded the script to Gumroad and was getting ready to write this article when I made a sale of a Raziel talisman for learning astrology script (see hour) so thank you Big Dude!

2 comments:

  1. In Sunday when people are feel different then in other days do they feel different because it s Day of Sun or because it s a non-work day for many people ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually felt off on Sundays because I knew the next day school or work would start all over again. But I guess this depends from person to person. When it comes to possible occult implications, I found that people who have certain planets placed in signs where they are weak usually feel off during the day of such a planet. For instance someone I know who's got Jupiter in Capricorn feels off on Thursdays. But don't take this as a rule or that many who have such planets would feel this way. It's something I stumbled on by making other observations.

    ReplyDelete