Monday, January 10, 2022

Extra services (?)


I received an email today from someone asking me if I perform magical services other than doing rituals for clients. They asked if I also make talismans as well as all sorts of other magical items. 

The short answer is no.

The longer answer is no because:

a) I would make certain talismans only at the most appropriate time I can find and which I can use since my mundane life is burning much of my time - not everyone would wait for more than a few months;

b) while I could make the talismans out of paper, I would rather use an appropriate metal, but since some of them are hard to come across here in sheet form at a reasonable price, I would use crystals instead (some of which are not that cheap either) - not everyone would prefer a crystal over a metallic talisman (and many would prefer an artistic drawing on the talisman instead of other far more important requirements I consider and might not fancy my style);

c) the biggest issue would be shipping costs which, after using the cost generators of a few shipping sites for shipping abroad, I found to be insanely high.

Alas, it would be of no use if I started offering such services for these obvious reasons. As such, I had foreseen this possibility back in the day and I chose to offer the potential clients for such services with another, much cheaper option. They would have to buy my:

a) spirit conjuring class - in case they don't know how to conjure spirits;

b) talisman class - in case they don't know how to make talismans in any way, including information on making them during decent astrological times at least, since the class also contains basic astrological knowledge (and can also be used by those who don't know how to conjure spirits and who also don't want to learn how).

The added costs of these two classes would be less than the one I thought of when I considered making talismans. The upside is the person would not have to pay an obscene amount for shipping. Instead, they would have the information with just a few clicks and then they're free to take as little or as long as they want before they start making talisman for themselves. And for others too, why not?

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment