Friday, November 5, 2021

Protective hard transits?!

We wrote in Asteria about situations where certain hard transits over a natal chart can protect the native from curses. This happens despite such transits having the potential to increase the chances for the person to be cursed and even the damage done by the curse. 

I recently got an email from someone asking me more about that particular subject, the individual specifically asking me for an example. I knew I should've mentioned at least one in the book and it's my fault again for not having done so, just as it is for pretty much any errors inside. The truth we were in the final stages when we wrote that and by then our focus shifted towards making sure everything fitted well together and eliminate as many loose ends as possible. Nevertheless, I should've been more careful and prevent errors from occurring, as well as adding the necessary examples where required.

I alone have collected more than a few examples over time, prolly since I kept cursing people right and left so often, but I will resume to sharing only one. This example confirmed to me without any doubt that such occurrences are likely to take place and shredded all trace of doubt I had been having based on previous observations. The experience in question took place back when Saturn was transiting direct and at normal cruise speed though Capricorn, thus being very strong.  

Unfortunately for me I had no idea of the target's full birth details. I only knew their day of birth and upon looking at the chart I noticed Saturn was closing in to a perfect square with their very weak natal Sun in Libra, within 2-3 degrees of the perfect square at that time. I started to laugh instantly because I thought that individual's gonna be toast for sure and they're gonna be squashed like a bug under the tremendous pressure of the transit coupled with my curse. I decided on going for a Saturn curse because of obvious reasons. So I did it and awaited for news from the person the target was causing severe hardships for no apparent reasons other than being an all-out cunt. 

Nothing happened and I started looking up the chart of the curse again. There were no transits to the target's Sun that could've protected them at that time. Since I did not know their date of birth I could not locate their other natal planets to see if any of them protected their natal Sun. Chances were their natal Venus that was their Sun's dispositor was strong by being in Libra, but it could've equally been very weak, having been in Virgo or Scorpio. The person might've also had certain natal placements that enforced their Ascendant and first house, although I wouldn't know. But even so, it's a freakin strong Saturn square to a weak natal Sun so that must cause something especially when fueled by a Saturn curse, right? Apparently not. 

Since the square to the natal Sun from transiting Saturn was tightening, I decided to throw some Mars their way, thinking it'd act quicker and because Mars was relatively strong at the time. Nothing happened again. Although it became apparent to me the target was not going to get harmed due to the unexpected help they had received, I wasn't going to call it quits so I changed tactics. Instead of aiming towards causing overall great damage to them, I turned toward causing them specific harms that would keep them occupied so they'd stop bothering the person I was helping. 

I did this by using another force and changing the intent behind the ritual. And yea, that's one of the reasons intent is important and that's why, to me, people who insist on protocol like idiots hold little magical weight. Therefore, about a week or so before Saturn got to a perfect 0 degrees (0 overall) I did a ritual that targeted their relationship. Lo and behold, it worked! It took very little time to work too and did so while Saturn was technically tormenting the target's natal Sun even harder. So it appears Saturn might've been transiting their seventh house although I wouldn't know, but it facilitated such a curse to take place in the first place while at the same time it blocked other types of curses.  

There is more to speak about this in terms of probable natal placements and transits, implicitly, but given the lack of a complete date of birth any speculation is superfluous. Even so, this is by far the most obvious example I can give people with respect to hard transits protecting from curses. 

Let me know if you've noticed similar things in your work.

Hate on, dum-dums! 

The Great Gazoo

4 comments:

  1. What you think about morality and ethics?
    What you think about power?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Care to elaborate on that and be more specific? Because these are very broad topics. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you could have occult power over someone would you hesitate to use it against them if they did some damage to you?
    Or if you want something and the most efficient way would be : person you Don t k know needs damage from you party so you could get what you want effectivly and fast?
    Or would you use easier method to get half-result?
    I know this things happen on material plane but occult od something else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ok. For a couple of years or more after I started doing magick I was hesitant to go full on using occult power to achieve goals. Because of past conditioning and personality traits that in my case we're working against me. But life experiences made me appeal to more and more power whenever needed so that situations would resolve in my favor.

    I think this applies to me alone and everyone is free to use whatever set if ethics and moral values they want when it comes to getting things done via occult means. In my case some situations required me to let go of whatever ethics and morals because the rituals would have failed to materialize otherwise.

    So as an extreme example, if you want to change your job I don't think it's necessary to start nuking all other candidates for the spot. I think casting on yourself to get the job you want and maybe be liked a lot by the interviewers would be enough.

    But if someone is threatening you and your family and that someone even takes certain actions against you, then I would not resume to simply cast protection rituals. I would have done whatever protection rituals beforehand as a precautionary method and if a certain threat arises I would go all out savage on them.

    ReplyDelete