Monday, May 13, 2019

The seed

My first book The Magick of Astrorelationships sprouted from one of the seeds I sowed during my discussions with Anthony about his own book The Dive Manual: A Prose of Alchemy & Analytic Psychology. While I'm not into psychology and I cannot talk about his book from that angle, I can say that it is great for explaining the mechanisms behind personal psychological dramas. It does so using myths, allegories, occult related themes, and so forth, all blended into a kind of psychology book for self diagnosis and self treatment.

I am not going to reveal anything about his book, especially since everyone can read read for free and understand for themselves whatever they understand. I will say that archetypal images and the forces behind them play a major part in Anthony's book. This was the idea I followed and started experimenting with in my personal magical practice, and it has lead me towards writing my first book. Not only that, but I applied heavy magical doses to Anthony's concepts when using them on myself, and even though I went through chaotic times for about an year, I came out of it completely transformed.

Anthony talks about himself, his experiences that lead towards him writing his book, and his book in *THIS* interview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment