Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Yeah, I write magick books, but I also teach magick for free...

...mostly in the fb group I created over 3 years ago, Ceremonial Magick School (answer the three questions when you apply so we'd know you're not a bot). I created it in order to gather together as many bits and pieces of useful information a beginner needs to start practicing Western Traditions systems of magick, grow in his or her work, and expand it. This is because I struggled to find alot of information that was scattered in the online environment during my first year of being involved into the occult.

Even though all that searching felt like an ordeal at the time, I now believe it was of great benefit to me because it represented a test for my determination to practice magix. I ended up being thankful for that ordeal, so I decided to give to others what I had come across, hoping it will assist them on their paths. I'm happy to say there's at least a few individuals who have benefited from the group.

I give for free what I receive for free. If someone were to ask something about Hellenistic astrology, for instance, I would answer their question as much to the point as possible if I knew the answer. I wouldn't tell the person to read the works of Vettius Valens, Claudius Ptolemy, or any other astrologer from that era.

But my books are different. I'm asking for money for them because they represent added value - my personal addition to magix. And added value brings profit. Ask any economist. Even so, they also contain some material I had previously added into the fb group, and that goes to show I'm not some high&mighty wizard who tells people to read his books whenever he's being asked something. I do hate having to repeat myself more than once whenever I'm providing answers, though.

"And that's all I have to say about that."

No comments:

Post a Comment