Monday, December 4, 2023

Spirit Pentagrams

In light of Mr. Farrell's recent article on Pentagrams a thought occurred to me. What if I employ the Spirit Pentagrams in my procedure of charging magical products?

What I mean is it occurred to me I could trace the Active Spirit Pentagram over the talisman or elixir during the process. I still consider whether it'd be better to trace it prior to or just after conjuring the spirit(s). This Pentagram would add a layer of raw spiritual force to the working.
At the same time, I think it'd be good to trace the Passive Spirit Pentagram over the product after the called upon entities are done doing their thing and I'm done projecting energy into it. I'm saying this considering the Golden Dawn method of using both Active and Passive Spirit Pentagrams during the Supreme Ritual of the Pentagram, even when working with a single element. This would balance the Spirit element and thus the raw force.
Although I guess tracing both Active and Passive Spirit Pentagrams over the product prior to the actual consecration process would achieve a greater amount of balance.

Note that in the above images the Spirit Pentagrams are depicted as they're being used by the Golden Dawn, as in Thelema they do not include the symbol for Spirit. Also note I'm talking about using Spirit Pentagrams in general, so anyone willing to experiment with this can use either or both methods of tracing them.

If you do go ahead with this method, do let me know how it worked out, but consider lengthy experimentation is needed to reach a decent conclusion.


No comments:

Post a Comment