Monday, November 27, 2023

Case study: lunar nodes

Recently I've talked with a lady who studies Vedic astrology. She told me in regards to the lunar nodes "with Rahu and Ketu you can define a whole man". I went on to tell her that imo Rahu and Ketu, the North and South Node, define the person and the rest of the chart represents strengths and weaknesses when it comes to them dealing with their nodes' influences. She agreed.

We've discussed the lunar nodes in Asteria and I've written a special article on them in regards to magical operations in Asteria 2. We've also discussed the nodes from the perspective of eclipses in this free article.

What follows is a few examples of people I came to meet over the past year who stood out to me as manifesting their natal nodes' influences in certain houses. In some cases I'm not aware of their birth data and even in many of those cases I don't know their birth times. But despite their charts showing certain placements and aspects, what they've told me of their lives so far made me identify certain patterns that probably represent their nodes' influences.

1. A man in his late 40s who's addicted to certain psychiatric pills and alcohol who's struggling to earn his living through low paying heavy physical labor and who also experiences crises on a regular basis. He also had a terrible accident in his infancy. He clearly displays intense patterns of the sixth-twelfth house axis. I incline to consider his South Node in his twelfth house and his North Node in his sixth.

2. A young man in his mid 20s who usually has a relatively easy time finding and changing jobs, but has a long substance addiction and with each passing day displays more prominent signs of mental instability. I clearly know his North Node is in his twelfth house.

3. A man in his mid 30s who's done time more than once and who struggled with addictions and also became somewhat of a hypochondriac and obsessed with his physical wellbeing. This is another case of a probable sixth-twelfth house axis placement of his natal nodes. I incline to believe his North Node is in his sixth house, but I'm not quite sure yet.

I have several other people whom I'm studying although I currently know very little of them.


1 comment:

  1. Oh the lack of irony in the 6h 12h axis...I'll save you some time everyone is fucked ;)

    ReplyDelete