Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Debt gone

I know a man who used to own someone around $15,000. He was going to pay the person back, but he had to wait for longer to get hold of that amount and the other person needed it back badly. He told me his problem and I performed a couple of rituals on him, working with the Sun and Jupiter

The end result was not that the man himself came into possession of the money, although he'd end up receiving a certain amount himself, but something very interesting considering how spells materialize based on the intent. I talk about intent in Words and why it's very important in practical occult, something completely opposite to what many self-righteous assholes out there preach. But what do I know?!

Anyway, here's the thing in a nutshell. I did those two rituals with the intent of getting rid of the man's debt. "Thy will be done", said ye spirits and went off to do their thing. Turns out the man used his connections to link up the person he owed with certain people who were in need of the person's expertise and the person ended up earning close to $300,000. The person then told the man his debt is considered paid and everyone is happy!

There ya go, ya self-important whatnots! I bet more than 90% of people involved in woowoo stuff would've cast for making money to pay the debt instead of simply getting rid of it. Or praying for miracles... Ah! Ah!

5 comments:

  1. Between Jupiter and Sun, why is Jupiter considered for jobs and promotions? What role does the Sun play in jobs? Our teacher Scott says that Jupiter is for money and Sun is for wealth. We're in Leo right now but

    And what about the zodiac signs Aries, Leo, Capricorn and Taurus? Can these signs work for in that department as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jupiter offers rank among other things.

    I wouldn't use the zodiac signs for these things. I could go for Taurus to secure my job after obtaining it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're spot on about Jupiter. It seems to me that Jupiter just confers the opportunities and it's up to the person to take hold of those opportunities, but what does the Sun do here? I've only seen one person work with the Sun via Och to get employed, everyone else invokes Jupiter.

    Secondly, which force would be selected for someone to overcome fear regarding financial difficulties and their career standing. I think Jupiter and Sun can easily do that but I'm open to the zodiac and elements as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Sun is also good for wealth although it's more through making you appear as being worthy of it in the eyes of others than through increasing your opportunities.

    I'd say Leo is good for fighting fear. I also think Taurus could help since it has to do with material comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A case can be made for Capricorn too since career is in the 10th house. So Leo, Taurus and Capricorn and maybe even Aries since so much of Aries decans and powers have to do with wealth.

    ReplyDelete