Sunday, July 16, 2023

Getting down and dirty

The title of this article is the first half of the article titled "Getting down and dirty: Astrology and love spells" from Asteria 2. The article is found on page 135 and it presents two complex charts, one of which is depicted above. The goal of this article is to help practicing occultists achieve better success with love spells by making use of astrological knowledge. 

The astrological details mentioned in the article fall into modern astrological teachings, but so far I found such teachings extremely helpful in decripting the highly complex energetic patterns between people. When applying magical means on already existing patters, magicians have a bigger chance of shifting things the way they desire. Alternatively, they can come across patterns that will hinder their love spells. The Magick of Astrorelationships can be of great help in the latter case.

I'm aware I couldn't have bored the reader with tons of astro data regarding various aspects between two people, so I saw it more reasonable to guide them towards making their own inquiries and studies on the matter. The internet is full of free data, some pieces of information better than others, some being copy-pasted between sites, etc. And I also dropped a couple of very useful book names that deal with these topics in detail.

But I'm writing this article to share this YouTube channel I found very helpful in regards to gaining knowledge about relationship astrology. Despite the woman owner coming from a modern astrological school, something I don't actually mind, I found her videos to be both insightful and soothing. Maybe it's the tone of her voice and the inflections she uses that make me like watch her videos whenever I get the chance. 

The channel has plenty of videos that deal with both natal and relationship interpretations, so there's a lot to pick from. What I hate about YouTube is that you can't do a search on specific videos directly on someone's channel, or at least idk how to do that, so you'd have to search for specific videos by yourself. The owner could've also done a better job at categorizing the videos, but that's not such a big deal since she doesn't have to come across as the Jedi library or anything.

Hopefully my article and these videos will be of help.


No comments:

Post a Comment