Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Wrong

Towards the end of last year I made this prediction. As things appear right now, I was wrong (although we're still inside the time frame I had set). I have no idea what's happened behind the scenes throughout all this time, but even if I don't watch the news (or TV for that matter) I am still unaware of anything transpiring to the public at large to suggest my prediction was at least somewhat accurate. I'm not saying shit hasn't happened yet even in the event it has, stuff like this doesn't become public even in countries where democracy is allegedly enforced, let alone the country who's leader I talked about in my aforementioned article. 

I've been wrong before in regards to astro stuff, both for myself and for others. That's why I keep saying I'm no astrologer. That's not to say astrologers get every prediction 100% accurate, as they do often make mistakes, but they're much more versed in this broad area than I am. Therefore, it's natural I'm wrong more often than they.

Even so, I know far more about astrology and its implications in practical occultism than many of the alleged occult experts out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment