Thursday, July 7, 2022

More frauds

I should be making a special label for this kind if article, but these people don't deserve to have one. Instead, I will be veering the article towards the goal behind this blog. But for starters let's see what it's all about.

Someone I know has been experiencing certain health issues for a while. He underwent several medical exams and yet the doctors couldn't find anything that would explain his symptoms. They gave him certain medicine to fight off the effects of the symptoms and that helps to a degree. However, the person is still feeling less well than he used to before his symptoms started to manifest.

At some point a relative of his told him about a certain clairvoyant from around here, a guy who allegedly helped more than a few people heal and recover from more or less severe illnesses. The clairvoyant has a website that's not worth tagging and, besides detailing the guy's magnificent deeds, the site also contains a paragraph which says the guy does not charge for his services but instead leaves it up to the patient to give him as much money as they consider his services were worth. Not quite the Jesus type, this guy's trying to imitate through his looks, but whatever.

The guy I know called the clairvoyant and was asked for his name and date of birth. He was then told to call again after half an hour after the clairvoyant will have used his superpowers to find out the cause behind the person's symptoms. Once he called back the clairvoyant told him he's being targeted by a curse that was performed specifically to cause as much damage to his health as possible. Surprisingly for someone who allegedly possesses this talent, the guy asked the guy I know if he suspects anyone... After a short conversation that followed the alleged clairvoyant asked for 200 euros to perform "potent rituals" against the curse. The guy I know told him he will have to think about it for a few days.

This happened yesterday and, knowing I'm "enthusiastic in regards to esoteric stuff" although without having any knowledge of my occult undertakings, the guy asked me today for my opinion on the subject. While he doesn't know his exact time of birth (hh:mm), the time he estimated determined his apparent Ascendant being influenced by a heavy Saturn square. So much for curses and I did talk about this in Magick Pills for Hard Transits right from the beginning.

Moreover, I talked about this sort of "Madam Zizimi" in the article "A living hell: The eerie twelfth house" from Asteria 2, besides discussing curses and other stuff. And even more at the end of Cielos. This MO is as common as it is old for these kinds of people. They drop the C-bomb to scare the shit outta people and then they offer the "magical" solution for the right price. But enough about them.

Now, 200 euros for "potent rituals" is not much at all considering the prices I've come across occultists worldwide ask for ever since I started doing this thing. But my questions are how many rituals and what do those rituals consist of? I'm saying this because I also heard of a certain nun from around here asking for the same amount because she apparently uses "very large special church candles that are expensive" in her rituals. Yes, there's at least a genuine nun around here who's apparently into magix and I know this for a fact from a genuine priest. Why she'd need them exact candles is anyone's guess although the person who's told me about her (not the priest, whom I've asked about her later) said she told him the bigger the candles, the better. Dafuck girl, you doing sex magix??? Guess she must be starved, poor thing...

Anyway, this makes me ponder on whether to reconsider my prices because although I'm not blowing my own horn "I work with real spirits" (that can really affect people and circumstances), I actually do that. But even so, I think it'd be better (and cheaper) if people who ask me for such things perform them by themselves and they can use my spirit conjuring class for that.

"If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me." Jesus - Matthew 19:21, KJV

"If I do that it'll cost you 200 euros." Clairvoyant


No comments:

Post a Comment