Sunday, July 10, 2022

Email gone stupid

For more than a few months now I've been checking my email exclusively from my phone because that's what phones are able to do for many years. But for some reason gmail seems to have gone stupid on me over the past week. While I was able to check the email, no new email appeared in the inbox, but today I opened it from a computer for the first time in ages and found myself being flooded by dozens of new ones.

I have no idea wtf happened and why gmail won't update my inbox when I'm using the phone so I might have to get in touch with them and so on...

Anyway, if you're a customer who've emailed me over the past week and I haven't gotten back to your until today then I apologize for that even if it's not my fault. I'll do my best to prevent this from happening in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment