Monday, October 18, 2021

Downward spiral

I don't put anything up for sale if I don't thoroughly test it on both myself and on others in addition to having at least another person trying out the method. In this post imma speak about another unfortunate victim of my life ruining curses. It's pointless to write down everything the did that's caused this upon themselves. It suffices to say they did many things to many people, things that would be considered awful in the eyes of many.

I started doing my thing on them this past spring. For some reason I could not hold myself back from doing more than I initially wanted so I kept doing it for the sport at some point. Or whenever I had no idea what to do for a ritual that day I did another something on then - my daily practice consists of practical rituals since summer 2017. The effects of the rituals were relatively instant in this case compared to the other one I've talked about before

I guess the fact I kept doing rituals on him every now and then kept piling up ugliness for him in the astral. All that energy then started materializing at its own pace. The target's health, career and relationships were badly affected, along with their reputation and social status. More bad things to come from what I've been hearing recently.

Truth be told, I did very different things to them compared to what I've done to the other person because the goals were different. In the first case I wanted to separate a kid from a degenerate mother and in this case I simply wanted to wreak havoc in the target's life in as many ways as possible. And something's telling me I'm not done yet >:D Whether else I'll do will keep adding more and more horror to what I imagine is an already traumatic existence which will continue as such to the very end.

At any rate, I think there might be quite a few people out there who'd deserve worse than what this guy is experiencing. And I think there's also people out there who would happily make it happen it they knew how. Well, it's explained in the curse course and the curse will manifest for life; you'd only need to know how to conjure spirits. Or get my spirit conjuring class for that and knock yourself out. Or knock them out cold!

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment