Wednesday, September 22, 2021

The Hand of Karma keeps on slapping

And not in a happy way, if you know what I mean.

Not even an year has passed since I posted this article about yours truly being The Hand of Karma. Even though my prime objective was achieved and my cousin's son ended up living with him, a closer bond forming between the two with each passing day, the woman in question has experienced further slapping. 

It turns out she's been fired from her high position of authority. Some of her friends and at least one of her lovers started "forgetting" about her. And nooooow, she's being prosecuted due to some alleged illegal activities she had been involved in by using her position of authority. To make matters even more humiliating for her, she's close to agreeing to a peaceful divorce and renouncing the child's custody in exchange of my cousin helping her out with a good lawyer he's friends with.

Unfortunately for her, the worst is still to come because, although I had to do a few rituals back in the day, their effects are permanent and will haunt her for the rest of her life. Even worse, if she were to go to a witch seeking help against a possible curse being thrown on her, if would be highly unlikely for that person to find such a curse. If not impossible. That is because, although the effects of my rituals are very much curse-like, my rituals are not curses per se. That makes them almost impossible to undo. In fact, anyone trying to undo them would have to know exactly what was done, in the most minute detail, something that is practically impossible to find out even if they'd buy this stuff from me - except if they'd pay me to tellem. Even so, I went ahead and named the stuff Life ruining curses because they are very ugly and they last a lifetime. 

And yeah, I did say in the original article I posted about this thing I consider its price to be too low and I'm not ruling out the option to increase it at some point. So get it while it's still cheaper. Or don't. Up to you, really...

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

1 comment:

  1. Since she's not your family member, curses are permitted but what if your target was related to you? Would this be considered cursing your ancestral heritage and causing harm to yourself as I've heard?

    ReplyDelete