Sunday, October 4, 2020

The Hand of Karma

I'm taking a brief break from working on the fantastic project that's been keeping me extremely busy for the past couple of months to post this quick article. A few months ago I was asked to intervene in a situation one of my cousins was confronting.

In short, his wife was leaving him and she wanted to take away his son. She had no permanent place to stay and she was going to drag the boy through all sorts of shady locations. It seemed nothing can change the situation because the woman had been brainwashing the child ever since he was an infant, turning him against his father constantly. As a result, the child was not only reluctant to stay with the father, but constantly rejected him.  

Unbeknown to my cousin, his mother asked me to help out and prevent the boy from ending up living in misery. So I did. Within a few days I got hold of my cousin's handwriting, as well as his wife's and child's. And I started juju-ing on them using methods I present here.  I told my aunt to be patient and tell my cousin not to pressure the boy, but instead allow things to unfold naturally over time. 

Within a few days of my first ritual the boy's mother had to leave town due to work related issues. She had no choice but to leave the boy in the care of my aunt. A couple of weeks afterwards she returned and wanted to take the boy to some resort in the mountains, but the boy declined her offer and instead went with his father on a week-long vacation at the beach. When the boy returned, his mother insisted to take him to that mountainous resort and the boy reluctantly accepted to go with her. This worried both my aunt and my cousin, as they were thinking the woman was going to run away with the boy.

That did not happen, as certain events forced the woman to bring the boy back and leave him in my aunt's care. She kept threatening my cousin she was going to take away the boy for good, though. The boy then expressed his dissatisfaction over the time he spent with his mother in that resort and instead was growing more fond of living at my aunt's place. His mother kept calling him every week and had him meet her, yet the boy returned to stay with my aunt every time. The woman started putting pressure on the boy, insisting he'd relocate to some apartment she was staying in with other people, but the boy stubbornly rejected her every time. 

Right now the boy seems happy to live at my aunt where he is also close to his friends. He does not want to move in with his mother, except in the apartment they had stayed in as a family, my cousin's home. The woman had vowed she would never stay in that apartment again, yet that is the boy's sole condition for living with his mother. As a result, the boy is not living with her and by the looks of things, there is a great chance he never will.

Before anyone jumps to any conclusions, I should state that the woman in question is not some "poor woman" who suffers from not being able to have her son alongside her. There are many details which I have left untold because they are private. I will resume to say that what she's going through right now is the result of many of her past actions. In short, she's experiencing the karma that manifests as a consequence to her deeds. And since I am The Hand of Karma, I made that karma manifest unto her. She's got the North Node in Scorpio by the way, so I'm willing to bet she's in for some intense experiences further on in life, not necessarily because of me. 

After I failed to help someone in a somewhat similar situation a few months ago, these results added to the richness of experiences I've gone through during this magnificent year.


Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment