Monday, September 13, 2021

Teaser

As mentioned at least a couple of times on this blog, yours truly is currently working on a future project alongside Señor Shaman and El Maximo Exponente de la Magia. The writing process is about halfway through and then I think the editing shouldn't take too long because it's being done along the way, so I expect it to be published sooner rather than later. Fingers crossed my creative juices won't fail me because I'd have to blast myself with some inspiration and I already have a full schedule!

In the mean time I managed to take a few screenshots of it and I'm sharing them as a teaser. At any rate, the book will be published by Lord Manticore House so keep an eye on the website in case you're interested!

The above is but the first of several charts and there's also pretty tables :)

Off topic: More news on Magic Words will be announced asap.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment