Monday, July 1, 2019

Not for everyone

Ever since I made my books public many people have promised to buy at least one of them, and said they are going to do so right away. Those promises came and went, becoming mere wasted energy in the form of words emitted by someone who probably felt like telling me that was the right thing to do in order to maintain a connection with me for purposes that elude me. I care not about those purposes, at any rate.

If it's one thing that I have learned about my material is that it will make itself available to the world at large, but only those who are meant to get it will do so, and only those who are meant to follow it will do so. This is the first thing Lilith had told me back when she pushed me into writing my first book, and it is as real today as it was a couple of years ago when she said it to me.

Therefore, I would recommend that people use their energy for something more useful for them, instead of likes to my posts about my material and promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment