Friday, July 19, 2019

Behind the iron courtain

I've hated facebook even before I made someone else's profile my own. I kept hating it more and more to this day.

Suckerberg's site just blocked any sharing of this blog because it apparently stands against their community standards. Make that communist standards, because being on facebook seems more like living behind the iron courtain. I would have to make a special page on which to promote my stuff. I'm not going to do that because it's against my nature to start begging people for anything, let alone stupid likes!

So up your mothers' asses, Suckerberg and your gang of retarded wankers! May you slowly boil in cauldrons full of piss while seeing your children's insides being eaten by worms starting from their sphincters,  while they're still alive!!! And if someone's responsible for reporting this to facebook, may they and their whole family suffer an ever worse fate, to the seventh generation! So mote it be!


No comments:

Post a Comment