Wednesday, July 3, 2019

My publisher is about to drop my Magick for Everyone!!!



Subscribe to my publisher *HERE*  to receive a massive discount on my next book that's about to drop any second now.

It covers alot of helpful information for people who know next to nothing about occult magick. Most of this information is overlooked by many, and I have yet to find an author who addresses it, leaving occult forums to be filled with noob questions on these apparent dull topics. 

The tips presented in the book are based on my personal experience in this field so far, as well as from other, more experienced people than me. Besides that, the book also offers a few simple spells to help beginners get started and some easy techniques of energy work that can be applied for a number of goals.

If you're a noob, don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment