Saturday, June 22, 2019

She strikes again!

Yesterday I felt like offering one of my readers a bonus for buying two of my books, namely The Magick of Astrorelationships (Kindle) and Mundane Body Magick (Kindle and Paperback). The bonus consisted in my booklet Magick Pills for Hard Transits (Kindle and Paperback).

This feeling happened out of the blue, as it came to me he might be in need of the extra information and details from the booklet, which increases the options I have presented in my first two books by adding more precise means of dealing with the issues I am addressing in them.

The response I got from him was amazing and he said it was a perfect synchronicity. He seems to be experiencing some hardship and he asked Lilith for help. The next day he received the booklet from me and he thought that was her answer to his request. I think it could very well be, because the feeling I felt that determined me to send it to him was familiar, and I usually get those feelings whenever some psychic connection is activated with someone with whom I share a relationship with Lilith. So I'm pretty sure something inside the booklet will help him determine the cause of the hardship he's experiencing at the moment, as well as means to deal with it.

It looks like the Goddess has worked her magick yet again, and I am eagerly awaiting for good news from my reader.

Blessings to you both! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment