Saturday, June 8, 2019

Whaddya know

A short while ago one of my readers told me that he also hates to read! He said he found my books very easy to read though, straight-forward, and a breath of fresh air.

I write my books precisely in that fashion because I hate reading too and I'm mostly expecting bullet points from long texts. I'm also writing in a way as if I were talking to the reader over a drink or a joint, because I think this informal style makes the book more easier to be read and understood. Especially by beginners! Directly addressing the reader in a friendly manner makes them more susceptible to continue reading in my opinion, and possibly even make them feel as if they are being considered an equal by the author rather than some silly noob that should stay in line, pay attention, and follow the text to the letter. 

Thank you for your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment