Monday, June 26, 2023

Another "check on Earth"

In this article I discussed a "check on Earth" event I observed after a Venus ritual. Last week I performed a similar ritual, this time in my neck of the woods. I took advantage of Venus transiting its terms in Leo. Basically, I called on the aforementioned forces to blast a 1km radius from my place with their best juju.

Today I came home to find my first floor junkie neighbor waving at me and inviting me in. He immediately rolled one and invited me to join him. 

I thank thee, Milady!

2 comments:

  1. It seems intent matters certainly to a good extent.
    Was the spirit charged to send a check on earth or do these things happen spontaneously? So far, nothing of the sort has happened with any of my practical or mystical rituals and I'm wondering it lies in the charge. Of course, my teacher Scott recommends not to dilute the main charge with additional charges such as this but I don't see why one cannot do a separate ritual to charge the spirit to send checks on earth, thereby bypassing the need to dilute the original charge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These checks are signs the ritual is working. You don't have to charge the spirits anything in addition to your intent. You only need to pay attention for signs.

    ReplyDelete