Friday, August 26, 2022

Check on Earth

Anyone who's read "A Bacchic tale: Uncorking planetary spirits" by Mr. Farrell in Asteria 2 has come across a chapter entitled "checks on Earth". In that chapter the author discusses signs that point towards rituals working and lists several such signs for each of the seven classical planets.

A while ago I took it upon myself to clean up a certain area using occult means. I passionately hate that area and wholeheartedly despise everyone there for reasons that are beyond this article. I'll resume to say it's one of those areas parapsychology refers to as geopathogenic and one does not have to believe in such things to easily observe its horrible nature and that of its people compared to nearby areas.

As such, I took advantage of the then powerful solar energies - Sun in domicile and triplicity - to purge the place of any and all energetic garbage. I reinforced that by replacing the garbage with beneficial solar energies and spirits that from then on would brighten and revitalize the place. 

My third and final working was with Venus, for the purpose of bringing harmony and beauty to that place. Venus was not that strong at the time, being only in its terms, but I figured it should do the trick since I was aiming for something more general. 

Following my workings I went through that place a few times and paid little attention to the environment because my busy magical schedule had made me forget about those workings. I did feel more at ease while passing through there though, unlike before when I constantly had a deep urge to throw Molotov cocktails all around. 

But this morning I happened to go through that area and, lo and behold, I saw two turtledoves shagging! Turtledoves correspond to Venus and so does shagging so it immediately hit me as being a huge check on Earth the juju is doing its thing. Come to think of it, I did come across a few pretty girls the other times I went through there after the workings although I paid no attention to them. Not hot, just pretty, but more than the no pretty girls I've come across there in the past. It was yet another sign things were moving in the right direction. 

Now, you might wonder how I could affect a certain area other than that of my habitation. It's quite simply, actually. There are several ways of doing it, some more effective than others. I for one used a method I mentioned in my talisman class. And despite what all ye "experts" are saying through constant flatulence out the wrong whole, it's also in the intent, of which I wrote more in Words.


No comments:

Post a Comment