Friday, April 8, 2022

More feedback

About a month ago I got contacted by someone wanting to improve their financial situation and, if possible, their amorous life as well. It just so happened I had already posted this third lunar mansion election and so we decided the person was going to make the talisman. I shared that time based on their location and also threw in another election for the seventh mansion. So the client went ahead and did them both.

A short while afterwards I got this:
And then, upon them telling me they also saved money on their vet bill, they made it even clearer:
So it seems "my stuff" is quite the woowoo even when it's being done by someone else. Not that I've invented the lunar mansions and the way they're used, but the client benefited from an easy ritual script for making and empowering the talismans. So yea, you don't have to be some self-important dumbass who's pushing their stuff down people's throat just so those people would learn anything but conjuring spirits, to succeed with woowoo.

Unfortunately, the person obviously can't use the Jupiter elections I've talked about, but since they've also bought my Jupiter working for money, I shared another good Jupiter election they are to use for that operation. If things will go as smooth with the Jupiter working as they've been turning out as a result of  the mansions talismans, I'm pretty sure the person will experience an increased cash flow sooner or later.

Anyway, I'm super happy things have turned out so well for them. Keep up keeping up, you! Smooches! And do take advantage of this wonderful Venus election too, will ya? In case you still need it, anyway. Haha!

Remember people, besides casting for others I also offer magical counseling starting at $20 (USD).  Quite a small price, huh, and I'm the last in a long line who've said it.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment