Wednesday, April 13, 2022

More on spiritual authority

I initially posted this article based on a story from my neck of the woods to discuss about spiritual authority. This article focuses on some passages from the Bible and it'll be much shorter.

"13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over that which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We asjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.

14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.

15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul in know; but who are ye?

16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded." - Acts 19, KJV.

Some poor deluded fuck used line 15 to teach one should state their earthly titles and achievements when conjuring spirits for the first time. I laughed my ass off back when I first read that a few years back and I'm doing so now when I'm writing this article.

Sigh, poor lamb... Read Magic Words, you dumbass! Why the hell should spirits care what's my earthly job and whether I perform above and beyond inside the bedroom (and outside)? My point is the above paragraph is a perfect example of how people are trying to come across as knowledgeable to keep their followers in check and attract more. Pathetic!

It's people like these who undermine those who pose a threat to their businesses even when the latter are no-names in the "industry" compared to them; even if the stuff those people teach is different than theirs (because it's better, to the point, packing no bs). My spirit conjuring class details a specific step one is to perform for spiritual authority and it's far from telling spirits you're working fourty hours per week and overtime in middle management.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment