Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Overcoming Natal Retrogrades

A few years ago I came across online magical services that are said to help those who have a certain planet retrograde in their natal chart. I was in no need of such a service so I scrolled on.

Earlier this year someone reminded me of those services. It came to me that I have been performing certain magical operations on both myself and others for specific purposes and how those purposes included natal retrograde planets, albeit in many cases the actual purpose was less retrograde oriented and was instead focused on other things. Nevertheless, the magical operations helped those people overcome the effects of their natal retrograde planet as well. That is an understatement because, for reasons I cannot disclose in order not to spoil the whole thing, their natal planet behaved... differently altogether. 

I am positive this hush-hushy attitude with respect to the method itself is likely to draw criticism and ridicule, but that does not bother me one bit. I have yet to publish or sell anything without having tested it thoroughly in advance. I am also confident those who have acquired anything from me are at least aware of the fact I present the information as clean as possible (despite language barriers) and that my methods work. I cannot say they work for everyone and they work 100% otherwise I risk becoming a hypocrite, but so far I'm pleased with the feedback I've been receiving.  

Anyway, without further ado, here is my method for Overcoming Natal Retrogrades - note it is much cheaper than others and upon buying it you will notice the forces presented inside are as close to the "problem" itself as possible in this case.

You can also find the link to it to the left of the page.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo


No comments:

Post a Comment