Friday, June 18, 2021

Again: in yo face!

It was not my initial intention to reiterate on this subject, especially since I believe I have been very clear in this article here. However, I happened to come across the following phrase is Dane Rudhyar's The Astrological Houses:

"No planet can be considered to give indications which are in themselves negative, for they all refer to a type of energy which is essentially valuable, even if man at his present stage of evolution tends in many instances to use it imperfectly or so as to produce cathartic and perhaps disintegrative effects." 

I have highlighted my point in bold letters so that any and all ignorant, inept, or simply putting it, hater out there would understand, regardless of their personal beliefs and what they want to teach others (usually for their own benefit). I am doing this in order to answer some who, after Asteria was published, generated certain discussions in order to undermine this book or, if I were less diplomatic, turn people's attention away from it and what's written inside by minimizing and even discrediting it. 

I can think of quite a few reasons behind this, from fear of losing followers and... contributors, to enmity against yours truly and possibly even against querido Shaman. The reasons are not important. What is important is that some are misleading others when it comes to information that is quite essential in the occult. 

Again, I do not want to teach anyone anything and I don't want to write too much on the subject either. So in order to settle this once and for all, repeat after me:

(In astrology and implicitly, in magic) PLANETS ARE A FORM OF ENERGY. So are the signs, houses, and so forth.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment