Thursday, June 24, 2021

Future project

For anyone interested: yours truly is currently involved in another major project alongside those who have become his partners in crime by now: querido Shaman and Lord Manticore. I do not know when the project will be complete and available to the general public.

What I can say is that we are trying to capitalize on the success Asteria is having and branch out into the complex universe of the involvement of astrology in practical magical operations. We are well into it so far, but I have no idea when it will be completed especially since Lord Manticore is currently finishing his own project that details on... rubbing one's dice. More on that subject at a future time. I myself am involved in two other personal projects I will detail on at the appropriate time. One is close to completion and the other is already in its Briatic phase, for all you Qabalists out there.

I can also say that the future project is likely to be composed of several articles of separate themes. Besides providing practical aid to occultists with respect to astrology, some articles will raise questions surrounding certain astrological conventions and their uses throughout time. 

I might edit this article along the way depending on future developments or other short articles relating to this subject will follow.

Hate on, dum-dums!

The Great Gazoo


No comments:

Post a Comment